Facebook Business Manager is equipment to help you publish, create, monitor, and make a report on tons of business-related assets, both on FB advertisement or your Facebook business Pages. Business Manager allows you to grant partial or full access to different employees, and assign them different roles within the platform.
Is Facebook Business Manager different from your Facebook account?
“Facebook Business Manager is not together to your real personal account. To use the Facebook Business Manager, You really do not need the Facebook personal account. However, FB Business Manager display to you only your ads account, business assets, also pages related to your business, and advertising or social media analytics. It doesn’t have a news feed and won’t send you notifications from your personal account.
Facebook Business Manager Account
- Go to business.facebook.com and click the blue “Create Account” button in the top right corner
- Fill in your business name in the pop-up screen, and click “Continue”
- The pop-up screen will then ask for your email. Type it into the box, and click “Finish”
How to Add Facebook Business Pages to Your Business Manager Account
On your Facebook Business Manager homepage, you’ll immediately see the buttons to “Add Page”, “Add Ad Account” or “Add People”.
- First, let’s click “Add Page”.
- Click “Add Page” on the pop-up screen.
- On the next page, type your page into the search bar. But if it actually a pre-created Facebook business page, it will pop up right away. Click the blue “Add Page” button.
- If you see this pop-up with a green check mark, you’re all set! Your page is successfully added.
How to Add Your Facebook Ad Accounts
Adding your Facebook ad account is an almost identical process to adding a page, but I’ll walk you through the guide in this article so you can see them in action.
Kindly note that you are only allowed to add only one ad account first, thereafter you can add additional ads account as soon as spending money commence in your very first ads account. Note: More than five ad accounts can be host at a time.
- Click the blue “Add Ad Account” button on your homepage.
- Select “Add Ad Account”.
- Enter your “Ad account ID” into the box. When you’re finished, click “Add Ad Account”.
How to Add People to Your Business Manager Account
For this example, we’ll focus on adding internal employees to your Business Manager Account, external advisors or clients.
The process of adding someone/people to your acct is very easy, you can as well limit the access for your employees. To limit access to an employee is very vital, let say, for instance, you wanna assign staff to manage the company Instagram account also monitor/look into the analytics.
But then you want another employee on the team to handle your ad accounts and those analytics.
- First, go to your “Settings” icon in the top right corner.
- Next, click the blue “Add” button, highlighted below.
- Type in an employee’s email address (so Facebook can send them an email with access permissions), and then select “on” for either “Employee access” or “Admin access”. Then, click “Next”.
- Here, you have a couple of different options. Any of your staff can be assigned to any of the assets on the right (Ad Accounts, Catalog or Page).
Kindly, check off the box of the ads, catalog or page you wanna assign to. Next step is to, select a role for your staff/employee (such as “Page advertiser”). Once you’re satisfied, click “Invite”.
- Now, your employee has been sent an invite, granting her permissions to 1 account and tool.
How to delete Facebook Business Manager
- Go to “Settings” in Facebook Business Manager
- Select “Business Info”
- Click “Permanently Delete Business” on right side of the page
Ads Manager Tools
Now that we’re all set up, you might be curious about some of the additional benefits of creating an ad inside your Business Manager. If you are creating an advert in ads manager, the major great advantage (for you’ll soon see) is the capacity to create a most targeted core demographic group with the” “create new audience” feature.
Kindly choose age, language, and gender to reach. Also, you can select the particular interests you want your audience to share. So, estimates will be given to you based on your budget and audience, such as how many visitor/people your ads is expected to reach daily, and how many visitors will click your link. Those evaluations are critical to deciding If your budget is big enough or to increase or decrease audience size.
Here’s how to create an ad in Ad Manager:
- Click the on the Business Manager and then select the “Ads Manager”
- Then, Select the “Create New” beneath the Ad Account category on the very left side, and enter the basic information, such as country, currency, and time zone for your ad. Then click the “Continue” link.
- But If an audience for another ad has already been created, then you can “Use a Saved Audience”. But If you haven’t, you will enter info concerning your new desired audience here – you really don’t need to enter all the information, but note that the more you include, the more you are to reach your target demographic with your ad.
- As you fill out the information, you’ll see an “Audience Size” chart on the right. This will give you insight on how many visitors you are likely to reach daily, and how numbers of clicks you’ll get. While it’s not guaranteed, it’s a good tool for evaluating whether you should narrow your audience or, if possible, increase your budget.
- Once you’ve created an ad, you’ll find it in your Ads Manager homepage, kindly click on the “Ads Manager” or searching facebook.com/adsmanager. Along with your ads, you’ll also find Campaigns, general Account Overview or Ad Sets. Ads tab provides you with accurate analytics such as impression, reach, cost per result, also relevance score.
The Facebook Business Manager Analytics
Here we have the general overview of your ads “Analytics” and what the Analytics page actually looks like.
Note that we don’t wanna go really in-depth with analytics because it varies drastically depending on your business’s advertising budget, goals, and audience.
However, it’s vital to note a few major components of the Business Manager’s analytics, in other to ensure you get to understand the tool’s functions.
Business Manager Analytics Functions You Must Know About
- Facebook Pixel: If the Facebook Pixel is installed, your site can easily reach people with ads on Facebook after they’ve once visited your site
- Split testing: A/B can be used in testing to figure out which of the ads lead to the highest conversion rate
- Conversion lift: To ensure your ads are really generating sales and conversions, then this tool is the best.
- Mobile SDK: If your business has an app, use Mobile SDK to see what actions people are taking within your app, and use that information to improve ad campaigns across devices
- Brand lift: To check how your ads are really impacting your brand image, also to optimize ads for great brand awareness
Check out Facebook Business’s advertising information page to learn more about Facebook ad functions, read success stories for industry-specific businesses, and get inspiration and ideas to improve your own ads.