The Facebook application is one of the Wildest social media platforms in the universe. FB is one of the best ways to connect with friends and family. Am pretty sure you know you need login details which include username and Password in other to use the Facebook application. Username can be Email Address or Your Mobile Phone Number.
Facebook Signup – How To Sign Up Account
The Facebook sign-up process is as simple as ABC, Kindly follow the below easy steps to sign-up/create your FB account.
- First and foremost, Launch your web browser and visit the Facebook page at https://touch.facebook.com/ and click on the Create New Account link.
- You will be directed to a page which says What’s Your Name, Kindly Enter your full name and click on the Next Link.
- Next, What’s your date of birth? Enter your correct Date of Birth, then click on the next button.
- Enter your mobile phone number and gender. Then Choose a password you will have to Create a password with at least six characters. It should be something that others couldn’t guess.
- Lastly, To confirm your account, click on the link in the SMS which was sent to your registered number or Enter the code in the SMS sent to you. With the above steps, you have successfully created a Facebook account.
How To Login Your Facebook Account
To login requires just a few steps, follow the below guide to log in your Facebook account.
- Launch your web browser and visit the Facebook official platform on Facebook.com.
- Then Enter your Username and Password on the provided blank tab and click on the Login link.
- Kindly Note; Username can be your Email address or Phone Number, whichever one you use doing the Facebook sign up process.
Change Your FB Login Credential
Do you want to change your Facebook login detail? Are you having issues trying to change your Facebook login password or username? If yes, kindly follow-up with this article, because we gonna talk about how to go about it.
- Firstly, Login your Facebook account.
- Then locate the FB setting and Click on the Security and Login.
- Scroll down and click on the Change Password.
- Then Enter your Current Password, New Password and Retype your new password, then Click Save Changes link.
How To Recover Your Facebook Login
If you have lost your FB login details, Don’t panic relax for you can always recover it. But keep in mind that you will need your Email address or phone number attached to your Facebook account in other to find your account. Followup with this article to recover back your lost Facebook account.
- On the Facebook login page, Kindly click on the Forgotten account? link
- You will be directed to a page where you will have to enter your email address or phone number in other to search for your lost account. And click o the search link.
- A code will be sent to your Email or Phone number, Kindly enter the code.
- You will be asked to Choose a new password, then you have successfully recovered back your lost Facebook account.