Have you heard about Facebook Store? If you don’t know what Facebook store is then you are missing out some amazing Facebook feature. Presently, Facebook is one of the best marketplaces in the whole world. Many businesses and brands use Facebook for advertising and selling their products. Apart from using Facebook to chat, connect with family and friends, share videos and photos.
Due to this Facebook store feature, many Facebook users generate income more. On this article, I will enlighten you on how to create a Facebook store. Although, creating a store is a very simple and easy procedure, but many people find it hard to create one. So that’s the reason why I will enlighten on how to go about it using the easiest method.
How to create a Facebook Store
To create a store, you need to have a Facebook page. You can create a Facebook page if you don’t have one.
- Launch your Facebook App and Log into your account.
- Go to your Facebook page and click on the shop button.
- After clicking on the shop tab, tap the get started option.
- Set your currency, Store address, and business details. After providing the info’s about the business, click on the next button.
- Choose your business category and click on the next option.
- Now, complete the get paid on Facebook section and tap the next button.
- You have to link your PayPal or bank account with the store. So that it will be easier for your customers to make payment.
- Lastly, you need to set your shipping option, click on the finish button when you are done with setting the shipping option.