This article is on how to recover your lost Facebook Account. Presently, Many Facebook users are complaining about their account being Hacked. So that is the reason why I want to enlighten you on how to recover your lost Facebook account. Do you find it difficult to login your Facebook account or you can even find your account? It is possible that someone else has gained access to your account. Kindly follow up with our guide, You will be given three methods on how to recover your account.
You can either use the password changing method or report your account as a compromise to Facebook. When your Facebook account is hacked, it means you will lose the vital information on your account. You will lose contacts with your friends and you will lose your pages that you created. One of the people that will be affected most is the people that use Facebook as their marketing tool. Do you know that you won’t have access to your account once it has been hacked? You can follow the below guide on how to recover your facebook account.
Method 1 – Resetting Password on your Mobile
- Open the Facebook app on your device and click on Forgot password. You will be directed to the password reset page.
- Enter your email or phone number in the provided box and click on the search option.
- Choose the account recovery method that wants. The recovery method includes through email and through SMS. If you select through the email method, a code will be sent to your email. If you choose the SMS method, Facebook will send a code to your number.
- Click on the Continue button, a code will be sent to you.
- Enter the six-digit code in the provided field and click on the continue option.
- Click on log me out of other device button and tap the continue button.
- Now, enter a new password to you will remember but will be hard for someone else to guess.
- Lastly, Tap the continue option, your account will be recovered instantly.
Method 2 – Resetting Password using Computer
- Open your web browser and visit the official site.
- Click on the Forgot account option and Enter your phone number or email then click on the search option.
- Select the account recovery method that you want to use which is either via email, google account or SMS.
- Click on the continue option, when you choose one of the reset methods.
- Enter the code that was sent to you and click on the continue button.
- Reset your password by entering a new password that you won’t forget and click on the continue button.
- Now, check the Log me out of other device section and click on it.
Method 3 – Reporting the account to Facebook
- Open the Facebook hacked account web page and tap my account has been compromised option.
- Enter your email or phone number then click on the search option to search for your account.
- Enter the most recent password that you used for your account and click on the continue button.
- Choose a valid reason for reporting your account. You can choose any of the following reasons: I saw a post, message, or event on my account that I didn’t create, Someone else got into my account without my permission or I don’t see the right option on this list.
- After selecting any of the options click on the continue button.
- Enter a new password and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
- After that, you will gain access to your account immediately. Enjoy!!!
Hope this article is helpful, if yes kindly share, subscribe and comment below.