This article is on how to set up Shopify website builder. Setting up Shopify website builder is a very easy and simple task. Are you having difficulties in setting up Shopify website builder? Kindly follow us on this post to get guidance on how to set up Shopify website builder. Let’s discuss on Shopify after that I will give you the step by step guide to set up Shopify website builder. Shopify is a platform that allows users to create a website.
The platform is used for creating a website that you can use to sell, ship, and manage your product. Shopify is an e-commerce solution that allows users to build their online store by themselves. This platform allows users to pick their desired designs and a unique name for their store. Users have access to add their product and details. All you have to do to use this service is to sign up on Shopify. Below are the features of Shopify.
Features of Shopify
- The e-commerce solution enables users to build their platform by themselves.
- This website builder helps you to run special promotions, sales, and discounts.
- You can handle online payment via solutions like PayPal etc.
- As a Shopify user, you can process orders from your customers using the site.
How to set up Shopify website builder
To setup a Shopify website builder, you have to follow the below guide step by step. The first thing is to sign up for Shopify website builder.
- Launch your web browser and visit the official Shopify e-commerce platform.
- When you are on the site click on start free trial option, you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter your email address, password, and your store name. After that click on the Create your store button.
- Enter your first name, last name, street address, Apartment/ suite, city, and ZIP/Postal code.
- Now, enter your country, state, Phone number, enter your business or personal website.
- Click on enter my store option, you will be directed to store admin page.
- After signing up for Spotify, the next step is to add a product.
- Enter the description, title, vendor, and price of the product. When you are done with adding the product, you can then customize your online store.
Note: You can follow the below guide on how to customize the look of your site.
How to customize the look of your site
- Go to your dashboard and click on the Customize the look of your site option.
- Select your preferred log and colors and visit the theme store to select your choice.
- After selecting the theme of your choice, you can now follow the below guide on how to set up your domain name.
How to set up your site domain name
- Go to your dashboard and click on the Add a Domain button.
- It will ask if you want to transfer a domain or you want to register a new one.
- Select the domain that you like and follow the on-screen instruction to make the purchase.
- Lastly, after setting up your domain name, set up your payment system to complete the process. Enjoy!!!