Recently, Google added some security feature to Gmail but it is better for you to Backup your Gmail Account Data. Gmail is a free email service that is developed by Google. It is used for sending and receiving emails. Google mail is also used for storing messages. google mail was launched on the 1st of April 2004 and it was created by Paul Buchheit. Presently, many google mail users use it for keeping their business information and data.
Some Gmail users also use it for sharing and receiving some personal information like their bank information, private information, and photos. To backup your Gmail account Data, you need to a PC or Mac device. You need to get a working internet connection and your device must have enough space because you have to download the data’s on your device. If you have the requirements ready you can now follow our below guide on how to backup your Gmail account data.
How to Backup your Gmail Account Data
- Launch your preferred web browser and visit the official Google takeout website.
- The next step is to log into your google mail account using your user ID and Password.
- When you are on your Google mail account, the next thing to do is to select all the services that you want to download the data on your PC.
- The service available includes Gmail, Calendar, Maps, Contacts, Activities, YouTube, News, etc. Select the one that you want to download the data.
- After selecting the service that you want to download, click on the Next step option.
- Now, you have to customize the archive format. You have to select the archive frequency, file type, file size, etc. Users have the right to Customize the archive format to their taste.
- Here, you have to click on the create archive option and wait for some minute.
- Lastly, click on the download option to download the google mail account data.
- Having gotten all the above step done, you have successfully backup your google mail Account Data.