This article is on How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger. Early this year, the giant social networking company, Facebook added some new features to the Messenger App. One of the features include Dark mode features, these features enable users to change the theme of their Facebook Messenger App. Although, there are some Facebook Messenger users that know about the new feature. To use this feature make sure that your Messenger App is the latest version.
If your Facebook Messenger Application is outdated and you don’t know how to update it, kindly follow up with this article because you will be enlightened on how to update the Messenger App. Facebook Messenger is a Free mobile messaging application and platform that is used for sending messages, sharing photos and videos. It is also used for Recording audio and for group chats. Messenger App is available for iOS, Windows, and Android device. Kindly follow up with us to get the guide on how to download and update Facebook App.
How to download Facebook Messenger App on Android device
- Go to the official google playstore website or Open the play store App on your Android device.
- Go to the search box and enter the name of the app(Facebook messenger) that you want to download.
- Click on the search option, when you get the search result, click on the download option.
- After downloading the app, you have to install it on your device so that you will have access to it.
How to download Facebook Messenger App iOS device
- Launch your browser and visit your App store.
- Enter the name of the app and click on the download option.
- After downloading it wait for the app to install on your device.
- You can then start using the App.
How to download Facebook Messenger App For Windows
- Go to the official Microsoft Store and input the name of the app in the search box.
- Click on the download button when you get the search result.
- After downloading the App, quickly install it to start using the app.
- Note that you can also download the Facebook messenger app directly on this platform.
Note: If you already have the messenger App on your device, you don’t need to download the app again. Just follow the below guide to update the app before you will be able to use the dark mode on your app.
How to update the Facebook Messenger App on your iOS device
- The first step is for you to Open your App store on your device and click on the Updates tab. You will see the available updates.
- The second step is to Scroll through the available updates and click on the messenger app when you find it.
- Now, click on the update option to update the messenger APp.
- Lastly, open the messenger app when you are through with the update process.
How to update the Facebook Messenger App on Android smartphone
- Firstly, Open the Google Play store app that is on your Android smartphone.
- Click on the menu button ☰ on the google play store.
- Click on my Apps and games option then scroll through the updates that are available.
- Tap the Messenger App when you find it, the app store will open when you click on the messenger app.
- Now, click on the update option to update the app.
- After updating the app wait for it to install on your Device.
- The last step is for you to open the App to check it out.
NOTE: If you want to update the Messenger App and you didnt find it when you click on the updates button. It means the app is not availabe for update, so you can use it like that without updating it.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger
This guide is a simple and easy How-to guide. Kindly follow up with the guide step by step to get the process without stressing yourself.
- Launch the Facebook Messenger application that is on your smartphone.
- Select any contact and click on the emoji button from the chat window.
- Now, Scroll vertically to Look for the Crescent moon emoji. Kindly tap on the Cresent emoji when you find it.
- When you tap the Crescent moon emoji, a shower of moon emoji will display on your screen.
- Messenger app will prompt a message on your screen. The message that will prompt on your screen will state that “You have found Dark mode“.
Here, you have to tap the “Turn on in Settings” option from the prompt.
You can also click on the profile picture to open Settings section.
The last step is for you to turn on the toggle in front of the Dark mode option.
- Having follow the guide step by step without skipping any of the steps, You have successfully enabled the dark ode on your Messenger application.
- From this how-to guide, you can see that to enable the dark mode is a very easy and simple task. Enjoy!!!