Twitter is an online social networking and news website where users communicate in short messages called tweets. It is an American online news and social networking service that allows users to post and interact with short messages known as “tweets”.Tweets were previously restricted to 140 characters but the limit was later doubled for all languages on the 7th of November 2017.
The tweets character was not doubled for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language. Twitter was founded on the 21st of March 2006Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, Evan Williams, and Noah Glass. To use this service you have to create an account and log into the account.
This service enables users that are registered to post, like, and retweet tweets. But users that did not register for twitter account can only read tweets. Unregistered users don’t have the access to post, like and retweet tweets. Users of this service can access it through its official website interface, through Short Message Service or through its mobile app.
The service is one of the best social networking services in the universe and it has more than 321 million users in the world. Kindly follow our guide on how to create a twitter account. This guide is the easiest way to create an account.
How to Signup Twitter Account
- Launch your web browser and visit Twitter official site.
- Click on the sign-up button, you will be directed to a new page which is the sign-up form page.
- Enter your name and phone number and click on the next option. Note that you can also use your email to create an account by clicking on the use of the email instead option.
- Enter your email and click on the sign-up option. You will receive a verification code on your email. enter the code in the provided box and click on the next button.
- Type in your password and click on the next option.
- Select your profile photo and describe yourself then select your interest and click on the next button.
- Now, click on follow to follow your favorite people who already have a twitter account.
- Your account will be created instantly. You can start liking, following and tweeting.
How to Login your Twitter Account
- Open your web browser and visit the official twitter platform. You can also open the App if you have it on your device.
- Click on the login Option and enter your name, phone number or email address.
- Lastly, enter your password and click on the login option. You will be directed to your account dashboard immediately.