This article is about how to Switch your personal Instagram to Business Instagram account. Instagram is also one of the best marketing tools in the world. Do you have a personal account but want to switch the personal account to business account? If yes, this is a golden opportunity for you because, in this article, you will be enlightened on how to Switch your Personal Instagram to Business Instagram account.
Presently, Many Brands and businesses use Instagram as a marketing tool. There is much difference between personal Instagram and business Instagram. A personal Instagram account is used for uploading your photos and videos but the business account is used mainly for Displaying your business and brands. There are many features that Business Instagram has that personal Instagram does not have. There are things that you can do with your business and which the person can not do.
Business account Users enjoy advanced profile statistic which the personal Instagram does not have. You can add your contact directly on your profile if you are using a business account. But you cannot add your contact directly on your profile if you are using a personal account. Presently, Instagram has been used for the growth of companies and businesses.
If you have a business Instagram profile, you will have access features like Instagram Ads, links, Instagram insights, promoted posts, etc. An Instagram business account allows you to meet people who will be interested in your products and services. Below are some of the benefits of using an Instagram Business account.
Benefits of Business Instagram Account
- It gives users the option to contact directly from their Instagram business profile.
- Instagram business account users have Access to advanced profile statistics. Users can use their account to do some features which a personal account cannot do.
- You have the right to promote posts from your Instagram app.
- You will give access to obtain all the comments on a post.
How to switch your Personal Instagram to Business Instagram Account
Note that you can only switch to the business account if you have a Facebook business page. You can also create a Facebook Business Page if you don’t have one.
- Open your Instagram App or visit the official website if you don’t have the app. You can also download the app on your device.
- Click on the login button and log into your account using your Email address or Phone number. Then enter your password in the provided space and click on the login button.
- When you are on your account dashboard, Go to your profile and click on the three dots.
- Now, Tap the “switch to business profile” button. You will be prompted to connect your Facebook business page.
- Choose a category for your profile and provide answers to the information needed.
- Lastly, Click on the done button to complete the process.
- Having got everything done, you have successfully switched to a business account.
Hope you enjoy this article? If yes, Kindly Share, Comment, and Subscribe.