LinkedIn is a professional social network platform that enables users to connect with business associates and colleagues. This platform also offers events information, messaging facilities, special interest, and job search to users. The platform is mainly for searching for jobs, reconnecting with your old colleagues and for showcasing experience.
Although, there are a lot of things that you can use the Platform for. But the basic reason for this platform is for jobs searching, reconnecting with ex-colleagues and sharing your experience with other users. This platform has more than 610 million users all over the world. LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service that can be accessed through websites and mobile Apps.
The founder of this service includes Reid Hoffman, Allen Blue, Konstantin Guericke, Eric Ly, and Jean-Luc Vaillant. It was founded on the 28th of December 2002 and Launched on the 5th of May 2003. The platform is used for professional networking that includes employers posting jobs and the job seeker posting their CVs. The LinkedIn platform has its headquarters at Mountain View, California, U.S.
This service allows workers and employers to create profiles and connect to each other. This social networking website is designed mainly for the business community. The platform enables registered users t to establish and document networks of people that they trust and know professionally.
Features of LinkedIn
- The social networking service is free to join. Users don’t need to make payment to create a Basic account. You can only pay extra for the premium plan. The premium plan has more advanced features.
- LinkedIn sign- up process is very easy and fast.
- Users get the advantage of getting their dream job because the platform is mainly for search jobs.
- This platform enables users to search for their colleagues and people that they have worked with.
- The interface of the platform is easy to use. Users don’t need to stress themselves while using the site.
- It gives users the ability to import existing email contacts from the main webmail providers.
How to Signup LinkedIn Account
- Open your web browser and go to the LinkedIn official platform.
- Click on the Sign-up button when you are on the official platform.
- Enter your first name, Last name, Valid Email, and Password.
- Now, you have to read the terms and condition of the service then click on the Agree and Join option.
- Select your country and enter your country’s postal code.
- Kindly input your most recent job title and most recent company.
- You can click on I’m a student option if you are still a student.
- After clicking on it, Follow the on-screen guide to complete the sign-up process.
- You will be directed to your account dashboard once you are through with the sign-up process.
How to Login LinkedIn Account
- Go to the official platform of LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/ and click on the sign in option. You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter your registered email or phone number then key in your password.
- Lastly, click on the Sign in option.
- With the above steps, you have successfully login your LinkedIn account.
Hope you find this article helpful, if yes kindly share, comment and subscribe below. Thanks