An Ecommerce Website builder is a web app that enables users to create and build run an online store. E-commerce has completely transformed the act of buying and selling. The Internet offers a much-improved way of buying without having to visit an actual store. An online store can sell to customers anywhere in the world. In fact, online shopping.
Top Ecommerce Website Builder.
Below are the best ecommerce websites builder to reckon with.
BigCommerce is the best overall e-commerce platform. It is a platform that is ideal for larger retail brands and also beginners in ecommerce. The interface allows users to customize your online shop without coding experience. You can easily customize a template and start selling your products in a few steps. It’s aimed for everyone however, tech-savvy people can tweak the HTML and CSS to create something extra.
The lowest pricing plan is 29.95/month. It includes some cool features such as checkout codes, gift cards, unlimited bandwidth, and reporting.
- Flexible and scalable
- Strong SEO Performance
- Quality Theme Designs
- Abandoned cart feature
- Inconsistent speeds.
- More charges for Cart abandonment.
Although the Shopify eCommerce platform came into dominance a few years ago, it is one of the best platforms at selling. However, It is efficient and reliable with Facebook ads but the same cannot be said of when relying on SEO.
- Lighting fast load time
- Super easy to set up
- Lots of certified partners to help you
- 1-Click selling
- Allows multiple channel and social selling
- Great themes with varied designs
- Rated poorly in SEO in consecutive studies.
- Unable to customize the checkout process
- Apps can add up and become costly
- Need a developer for advanced features
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms on the internet. it is used to turn a simple website into an e-commerce website.
It works with WordPress and also, has extensions available to integrate payment gateways, social media, email marketing, 1-click selling, and shipping.
- WordPress is the best platform for SEO
- 1 Click selling app available
- Lots of WordPress experts available
- Highly customizable
- Many marketing options and plenty of other integrations
- Good hosting pricing.
- zero support.
- Over-dependence on extensions.
Volusion was launched in 2002 as an ecommerce solution provider. It is easily used to customize because of its drag and drop page editing. It has 11 free themes and quite a number of other premium themes. The downside of evolution is that it does not offer SSL certificate which other eCommerce platforms provide for free. It also doesn’t come with blogging capabilities unless through a third-party app like WordPress and a plugin.
Volusion has a $29 and $79 per month plan and restrictions of 100 and 5000 products respectively.
- Great help center.
- Available and flexible Sitemaps.
- Built-in subscription/recurring payments.
- Clean and well-arranged dashboard
- Clear inventory and marketing system
- The e-commerce platform Lacks up/cross-selling features
- It is slow.
- No blog built-in.
Wix is one of the best choices when it comes to an ecommerce platform. It offers a swift design step and a host of beautiful and professional themes.
Like most on the list, it has downsides of no abandoned cart recovery and has some SEO issues. Although it is beginner friendly, you might need to switch because of a limited 20GB storage space for products.
- Lots of free themes.
- Simple to use and set up
- Has a bad SEO reputation.
- Lacks integrated marketing features.
- A single site template available.
Thanks For reading. Ecommerce platforms are constantly improving and will but for now, these are the best.