Whatsapp web is the web version of Whatsapp. This Whatsapp is mainly for computers because you can only use it on computers. It is a simple and easy way to use WhatsApp on your computer. Let us discuss on WhatsApp before I will enlighten you more on it. Whatsapp is free to download messenger application for smartphones. While the web version is free to download the messenger app for computers.
The web version uses the internet to send photo, messages, audio, and videos. To use it you must have an Android smartphone or an iPhone/iPad that has a working rear camera. Ensure that you have a computer that has a web browser on it if you want to use a web version. To use a Whatsapp web make sure that you have an active internet connection on your phone and computer. You must also have the updated latest version of Whatsapp on your phone.
When you are using the web version you don’t need to take your phone to every place that you are going. There are some Places that you won’t be required to bring your phone except your computer. This is one of the reasons why WhatsApp launched the computer version. On this our post, you will be enlightened on how to use WhatsApp web and how to install it on your computer. Although WhatsApp web does not have some feature that the mobile app has. But it is very simple, quick and easy to use.
Whatsapp web scan
- Open any web browser on your computer and visit the official website.
- Open your Whatsapp application on your mobile phone and click on the menu option.
- After that click on the WhatsApp web option to begin the QR code reader.
- Now, Point your phone’s rear camera to the QR code on your computer screen. Your WhatsApp will start working instantly after scanning. Make sure that you have internet connection on your phone else you won’t be connected.
How to Install Whatsapp Web on your Computer
- Open the browser on your computer and visit WhatsApp official site.
- Scroll down to the footer of the site.
- Under the download category, select your device and click on it. Click on the Download now option.
- It will start downloading immediately you click on the download button.
How to Log out
- To log out of WhatsApp web, Open the WhatsApp and go to the Menu section.
- Click on the Log out option. You will be logged out instantly.
- If you want to Log out from all devices that are connected to your phone. You have to go to the menu section and click on WhatsApp Web then Log out from all devices.
- You will be logged out from other devices that are connected to your phone immediately.